FAMILY & COUNSELLING
We exist to support the building of strong, healthy and happy families based on biblical principles. Family is the basic building block of society and is foundational to establishing stable communities. Family ministry empowers and encourages family members to practice Christ- centred values that lead to transformation of society.
Psalm 127:1 – Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labour in vain”
We support Campus ministry by developing and coordinating church programs that effectively meet the ministry needs and execute the Watoto Church vision.
WHAT WE DO
PRAYER & COUNSELLING
We provide Biblical Counselling by a team of professional Christian Counsellors to all who need guidance and support to grow in their faith and to overcome challenges they are facing in life. Counseling lines;- 0776-260007, 0776- 260071.
We ensure that all weddings officiated by Watoto Church meet the legal requirements and are duly registered with the government of Uganda. For more information, write to us at: email@example.com
We equip and mentor Couples intending to wed by offering Marriage preparation classes at the different Watoto Church Campuses twice a year.
We collaborate with 104.1 PowerFM to conduct programs to empower Single persons live a fulfilled life through the Love week.
We equip parents with skills to raise their children in the ways of God. The goal of parenting is reaching the heart of your child with Christ centered values and nurturing children who are morally upright and responsible citizens.
SINGLE MOTHERS & WIDOWS
We provide a support group for mothers to fellowship, network and be empowered to live a full life, to raise their families well and provide holistic support to overcome the challenges they face. Call: 0772- 437774
SUPPORT MARRIED COUPLES
We do Marriage counselling, Marriage Seminars and targeted events that empower couples in key areas like Communication, roles and finances
A group of 2 or more couples meet once a month to connect and discuss issues related to marriage and provide a safe place for learning, and accountability
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Call +256783102390 and +256703706071
Group pre-marital counselling
Couples intending to wed from April to October 2024 should register for Premarital Counselling here.
Classes begin in February 2023.
Contact our Family Office on eMail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +256783102390 and +256703706071 for any inquiries.
WEDDING BANNS FOR COUPLES GETTING MARRIED IN MARCH 2024
- Gumoshabe Darius son of Bashaija Simon & the Late Kyomukama Edith of Mutojo village, Buhweju District Uganda will Wed Phiona Ninsiima daughter of John Baptist Muhumuza & Bonny Amutuhaire of Butare B Village, Rwengwe Uganda, Saturday 2nd March 2024 | Bweyogerere March 2024, 11AM.
- Ocen Deogracious Albert son of the Late Elzco Ouma & Rigina Alvoc of Palvec village, Gulu District Uganda will Wed Olak Robinah Prossy daughter of Cirvako & Silivara Olak of Corner Alango Village, Kitgum Uganda, Saturday 2nd March 2024 Bweyogerere March 2024, 11:00 am.3Rutenta Joshua son Bwango Samuel & Mirembe Prossie of Butara Village, Kyenjojo District Uganda will Wed Alum Patience Lagara daughter of Lagara Samuel Wilobo & Amony Jane Odoki of Kal Centre Village, Omoro Uganda, Saturday 16th March 2024 Downtown March 2024, 11:00 am.
- Akena Nicholas son the Late Michael Ocira & Anena Flavia of Boli pii village, Gulu District Uganda will Wed Atimango Sharon daughter of Lukwiya Quinto & Arach Lucy of Cubu A & B Cells Village, Gulu Uganda, Saturday 16th March 2024 Bweyogerere March 2024, 11:00 am.
- Mulondo Mark son of Musoke Micheal & Nakamya Marion of Bunamwaya-Nyanama Village, Wakiso District Uganda will Wed Nabasa Caroline daughter of the late Musoke Vincent & Namagembe Cossy of Kirangira Village, Mukono District Uganda on Saturday 27th January 2024 at WC- Ntinda, 11:00am
- Canpara Edimond son of the late OKende Robinson Valentine & Gwokyo Hellen Okende of Nyamwendo Village, Pakwach District Uganda will Wed Namulindwa Doreen daughter of the late Kasozi Samuel & Nakabugo Ruth of Wantete Village, Kayunga Uganda, Saturday 16th March 2024 Bweyogerere March 2024, 1:00 PM.
- Howard Mwesigwa son of Tumusiime Andrew & Walakira Sarah of Ngezi Village, Kyenjojo District Uganda will Wed Shakirah Valentine Kyomugisha daughter of Stuart Byamugisha & Winfred Nalubega of Salama Central Village, Kampala Uganda, Saturday 30th March 2024 | Downtown 2024, 11:00 AM.
- Apeti Richard son of Obong William & Angee Rose of Obanga Oloko. B Village, Oyam District Uganda will Wed Amony Babra daughter of Omach Patrick & Acen Sarah of Angere Village, Oyam Uganda, Saturday 30th March 2024 Gulu March 2024, 11:00 AM.
Meet the pastors
Joshua & Christine Mugabi
Joshua and Christine Mugabi are the Family and Counselling Ministry Pastors at Watoto Church.
They are passionate about the well-being of families and individuals. Their desire is to empower and encourage families, singles to experience the love of God as they transform their families and communities for Jesus.