1. The information we collect
Watoto Church will collect general information about you, such as your name, address, and contact details so we can contact you. We may also collect this and other types of personal information during the course of dealing with you, for example when you wish to obtain goods or services from our resources tab or give online, when you register for conferences, and when you participate in Watoto Church activities or complete other forms. Where practical, the purpose for which we collect personal information will be made clear at the time of collection. If you do not provide us with certain information we may be unable to provide you with access to some of our services or the assistance you have requested.
Users can generally visit the Watoto Church website without revealing who they are or other personal information unless they log on, place an order or register with us. We will not collect any personal information about visitors to the website except when they knowingly provide it.
2. How we use your information
- To establish and maintain your involvement with Watoto Church, including providing you with newsletters;
- To provide the products or services you have requested from Watoto Church;
- To answer your inquiry;
- To register you for events, conferences or promotions;
- To assist us to make the Watoto Church services and products more valuable to our community;
- For direct promotion of products or services and to keep you informed of new developments we believe may be of interest to you. If we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further promotional communications;
- To third parties where we have retained those third parties to assist us to operate Watoto Church and provide the products or services you have requested, such as religious education instructors, catering and event coordinators, promotions companies, transport providers, health care providers, website hosts and IT consultants, and our professional advisers such as consultants, lawyers and accountants. In some circumstances we may need to disclose sensitive information about you to third parties as part of the services you have requested; and
- To different parts of Watoto Church to enable the development and promotion of other products and services and to improve our general ability to assist the wider community.
3. Access to your information
You can request access to the personal information that Watoto Church holds about you by contacting us. We will provide you with access to your personal information unless we are legally authorised to refuse your request. We may charge a reasonable amount for providing access.
If you wish to change personal information that is out of date or inaccurate at any time please contact us. After notice from you, we will take reasonable steps to correct any of your information which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. If you wish to have your personal information deleted please let us know and we will delete that information wherever practicable.
We may refuse your request to access, amend or delete your personal information in certain circumstances. If we do refuse your request, we will provide you with a reason for our decision and, in the case of amendment, we will note with your personal information that you have disputed its accuracy.
Watoto Church will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored in a secure server or secure files.
The Internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, Watoto Church cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information.
6. Contacting us
All information and or content provided by Watoto Church website is protected by copyright laws and is owned by Watoto Church. This information and or content includes, but is not limited to, graphics, images, photographs, audio clips, video clips, text, articles, and the Watoto Church logo, which is a registered trademark of Watoto Church. You may not publish, modify copy, distribute, sell, transfer, or reproduce in any way the material on this website without prior written permission from Watoto Church.
You may not, without the permission of Watoto Church, mirror or frame any material which is contained on this website. Watoto Church also prohibits unauthorised links to the site and reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames. This site may contain links that will let you access other websites that are not under the control of Watoto Church. The links are only provided as a convenience, and Watoto Church does not endorse any of these sites. Watoto Church assumes no responsibility or liability for any material that may be accessed on other websites reached through this site, nor does Watoto Church make any representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such site.
Watoto Church has no responsibility or liability for any material on other websites that may contain links to this site. The unauthorised use of any of the material contained on this website may violate certain copyright laws, trademark laws, communications regulations and statutes, and laws concerning privacy and publicity.