KARA CELL GUIDE - 29 JULY 2020
Introduction: It often happens that people reach out to others for self-interested reasons, as serving others psychologically gives them a sense of meaning
and fulfilment as well as a positive public image. Compassion, however, is also motivated by a love for God and a love and concern for people in general.
What’s the best act of compassion some did for you? How did you respond?
Luke 10:25-37, Psalm 68:5-6, Matthew 25:34-40
1. Share with us an experience where you showed compassion to someone. Tell us what motivated you and what it cost you.
2. What limits us from showing compassion to people in need around us? How do we overcome those limitations?
3. Is compassion a onetime thing or a life style. What should motivate our compassion?
4. Let’s share prayer request and pray for each other and also pray for our compassion activity as a cell.
Identify someone who needs compassion around you and reach out to them either individually or as a cell and show compassion.
• Join us for our online celebration this Sunday live on watotochurch.com/online, NBS and UBC ( 10am & 12pm)
• Don’t forget to join us for an amazing Facebook live session on facebook.com/watotoyoungadults discussion this Sunday at 4pm.
• Watch out for KaraLive happening 08.08.2020. Details to follow.
For counselling call, text or WhatsApp: +256 783 831 155, +256 756 260 071
THE KINGDOM OF GOD FIRST