ICE BREAKER: Have you ever covered up for something you did wrong? Tell the story.
WORSHIP: "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.” Psalm 107:1
NEW CULTURE: EMBRACING A CULTURE OF INTEGRITY
CELL AUDIO: Play the cell audio for members to listen in before the discussion.
TEXT: Proverbs 14:34, 1 Samuel 12:1-5, Mathew 25:29, Luke 12:15, Proverbs 10:9, 1 Timothy 6:6-10, Ephesians 5:11, Matthew 16:26
- Share an experience where you were a victim of corruption and how it made you feel.
- What makes fighting corruption a very difficult task?
- Through the message, we were encouraged to embrace a culture of INTEGRITY and reject the culture of CORRUPTION. What must we do to walk in Integrity?
- Share personal prayer needs and care for one another in prayer. Remember to pray over this nation and ask God to help us reject corruption and embrace Integrity.
CRANE IN CELL
You can give your crane in cell through mobile money:
• MTN MoMo pay, dial *165*3#, momo code 148775
• Airtel money dial *185*9# Code 700,000
For more giving details go to www.watotochurch.com/give
- SPONSORS & PARTNERS: On behalf of everyone at Watoto, we are grateful for your continued support and sacrifice which is a tremendous help in taking care of the children and women in our care. For more info on sponsorship and partnership, Call or WhatsApp 0779676559, visit https://watotochurch.com/UGPartner/ or email us on email@example.com.
- Job Opportunities: Watoto is seeking for qualified personnel to fill the various positions. For more information, visit the website: www.watotochurch.com/careers or check the notice board at your Celebration Point.
- For any counselling needs, get in touch with us through our counselling phone lines on 0776-260007 or 0776-260071.