Icebreaker: Name one person that has made a difference in your life this year, and how?
Worship: The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I shall thank Him. Psalm 28:7
Text: Isaiah 12:4-5, 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, Philippians 4:6-7.
- What one thing are you thankful to God for this year?
- Is it possible to be thankful to God even in times of difficulty and anxiety? Share your experience.
- Mention your needs and pray together.
- Spread the love this Christmas; bless our Watoto children with a Christmas gift. Check with the Cell Information Centers at your Celebration Point for details of the children assigned to your cell. Please clearly mark and deliver the gifts to your Celebration Point by 3rd Dec 2017! See gift ideas
- Morph Camp, exclusive to teenagers (P.7 Vacation to S.6) at Seroma Christian High School for 140,000 only from 3rd - 9th January 2018. Come be a blessing to the next generation of leaders by facilitating teens small groups, organizing creative sports, counselling, prayer, missions, security and housekeeping. For more information please contact 0777686888/0753298099.
- Family Ministry invites all young marrieds 0-4 years for a Marriage Enrichment Session; Saturday 18th Nov, 9am-12pm at Watoto Church Ntinda. See you then. 0776260007
- Job Opportunities; Watoto Church is seeking for qualified personnel to fill the positions of District Administrator & Web and Applications Administrator. For more information, please check the notice board at your Celebration Point. Deadline for submitting in your application is 20th November 2017.