Icebreaker: Have you ever been served exceptionally well at a hospital? How did you feel? Please share your experience.
Worship: My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendour all day long. Psalm 71:8
CULTURE REVOLUTION: SERVANTHOOD
Last weekend we learnt that we should be available to serve people anywhere, anytime; whether we know someone or not, whether they are related to us or not, whether they will appreciate and recognise us or not.
Text: Mark 10:45, John 13: 12-17, Matthew 25: 35-36
1. What is servanthood?
2. What motivates you to serve others?
3. From John 13: 12-17, what do we learn about servanthood from Jesus’ act of washing his disciples’ feet just before his arrest and crucifixion?
4. Share as a cell how practically you have demonstrated the spirit of servanthood in your community.
5. Pray that we may experience culture revolution in the area of servanthood.
1. The Equip Night streams (Discipleship, School Of Prayer, etc) resume on 3rd August 2017 at Watoto Church Downtown and 6th August in other Celebration Points. Please register!
2. Watoto Church Week of prayer and fasting; 24th—28th July; morning prayers at 6:45am to 7:45am and lunchtime prayers at 12:45pm to 1:45pm at Watoto Church Downtown.
3. All those intending to get married between October 2017 & April, 2018 are invited for Pre-Marital Counseling (PMC) Orientation on Tuesday 1st August, 2017 – 5pm at Watoto Church Downtown. Please register at the Cell Table in your district. For inquiries call; 0776-260007/0776-260071 or E-mail: email@example.com.
We Are Family
Celebrating Christ, Caring for Community